What is Keystroke Logger (Keylogger) ?
Keystroke logging, often referred to as keylogging or Keyboard Capturing, is the action of recording (or logging) the keys struck on a keyboard (as well as Mouse clicks), typically in a covert manner so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored.
With Employee misusage growing day by day, it has become extremely difficult to monitor each & every employee or user. What would the User or Employee write or perform on your network tomorrow, may end you up in trouble as the network or company is owned by you.
Hence, logging every action (Input – Keyboard & Mouse) made by the User has become a necessity.
How can XSGateway help you ?
– Keystroke monitoring through XSGateway Client App is a state-of-the-art technique allowing continuous monitoring of Employee’s or User’s Input (Keystrokes & mouse clicks)
– Customized Monitoring based on many parameters like time interval
– Monitor employee even working from Home
– Extensive Reporting for Keylogging based on User and Time / Day based
– Centralised Control of Monitoring facility
– Monitor each & every activity happening on the User’s or Employee’s PC or laptop
– Platform independent – Windows & Linux